o Gentlemen I have my Aramco visa in hand and just last week submitted my resignation,but today i am told that my present company would match aramco offer.Presently i am in the middle east eg UAE Is there any chance Aramco will take the above into consideration.
I wuold recommend you dont simply because you might end up loosing your existing offer as i understand they might get the wrong impression . You dont want to get in to a nickle and dime discussion with aramco.
If your existing company has matched their offer, personally i would negotiate with the existing employer to increase your package if they want to retain you. Otherwise its an easy decision considering you have an offer from Aramco so mentally i would think you have made your mind up to join Aramco.
Many have accepted an offer with Aramco and prior to coming here have received raises. I have recommended over the years that they write asking Aramco to meet that offer, they have to resubmit pay stubs proving they have received the raise.
Do a search on the forum. Aramco has matched many of those requests. If you want to negotiate you can. Could the offer be withdrawn, yes that is a remote possibility. Most offers that I have heard about being withdrawn were on the medical side of the company, prior to the JH joint venture. They may just say no, they won't do any increases. You are back to deciding on where you want to live.
You need to decide where you want to live and work. There are many differences in the two countries.