Looking for John Carter

Are you a former Expatriate Aramcon or Brat looking for someone you once knew while living in Saudi Arabia? This is the place to inquire...

Moderators: stmayo11, rperez007, vpainter, kswayne

Looking for John Carter

Postby CliffHannaford » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Captain Cliff Hannaford looking to contact Colleague Marine Pilot John Carter Based in Ras Tanura 1980´s on married status with wife Edna & son Ben, if anyone knows his whereabouts, then please contact me. Thanks again Cliff
CliffHannaford

Re: Looking for John Carter

Postby andylawson » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 am

Hi Cliff,

My boy Alistair came across your post just the other day and sent me the link. I have just registered in order to reply to you. I am sure that, by now the bush telegraph has revealed to you that both John and Edna died quite recently. At the time we tried to contact you without success. Judy and I met up with Ben and Adam at both funerals, Ben is doing well as a British Airways Pilot and Adam was living in Australia.

Another funeral came up just before Christmas, that of Peter Tofts who died at his retirement home in Japan.

I'm not likely to monitor this bulletin board regularly so if you want to know more, please contact me at my email address which is: andy.lawson@tiscali.co.uk

I do hope that you are all keeping well, opportunities to meet up and share news seem to be triggered by funerals these days!

With very best wishes,

Andy & Judy Lawson
andylawson

Return to Seeking Former Expat Aramcons or Brats