paramedic job

This group is intended to be used by prospective future employees seeking information during the recruitment and relocation process.

Moderators: stmayo11, kswayne, vpainter

Forum rules
All posts must be in English.

paramedic job

Postby lines » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:15 am

Hello, how is everyone doing i heard alot about working for aramco, from other peoples views, it sounds like an great experience. I see they have a paramedic posting in their job listing, how much do you think they offer for the job in U.S. currency annually, and is it possible 2 go back 2 school for nursing over there can some one plz tell me how that works. Thank you 4 all replies
lines
More than 2 posts
More than 2 posts

Re: paramedic job

Postby stmayo11 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Hello lines and welcome to the forum. Salaries are pretty personal things, so you won't find much discussion on here about specific salaries. Send your application if you have the qualifications they're looking for. If they're interested, they'll set you up with an interview. Money talk comes later...I think it was vpainter who stated on here previously: a good salary at Aramco is one that you're happy with and meets your needs (loose paraphrase here). Good luck lines.
stmayo11

Re: paramedic job

Postby lines » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 am

stmayo11 wrote:Hello lines and welcome to the forum. Salaries are pretty personal things, so you won't find much discussion on here about specific salaries. Send your application if you have the qualifications they're looking for. If they're interested, they'll set you up with an interview. Money talk comes later...I think it was vpainter who stated on here previously: a good salary at Aramco is one that you're happy with and meets your needs (loose paraphrase here). Good luck lines.

Thanks alot stmayo11, i kinda thought that would be the case. I guess i will start from step one and apply and see what happens
lines
More than 2 posts
More than 2 posts

Return to Guest Book & General Discussion for Job Seekers