Potential Teacher looking for info

Are you a new Saudi Aramco employee (new hire - who has not arrived in KSA yet) seeking information on your new job? Want to know what it's like working for Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia? Employment/work-related questions/posts go here.

Moderators: stmayo11, kswayne, vpainter

Forum rules
All posts must be in English.

Potential Teacher looking for info

Postby schley » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:57 pm

Looking for the salary schedule, benefits, retirement ect..... tried the superintendent ect..... anyone? Thanks and vpainter is awesome!

I applied today online and called the Houston office to talk to someone as I had a sick day from school. Just left a message but I wanted to find out some info and if anyone knows holler.)
schley
More than 25 posts
More than 25 posts

Postby vpainter » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 am

Thanks for the kind words, schley. I hope someone can give you the info you need. Good luck with your application process. Hope you get the job you'd like to have.
vpainter

Postby schley » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 am

I have talked with someone in Houston at HR applications, Henry and he was a very nice guy. He put me in touch with my regional recruiter who I talked to and she said she would forward my application to the Superintendent and principals at Saudi Aramco schools.

I also emailed Dr. Timothy Hansen, today, who I believe is the new superintendent this last year. Brent Mutsch is no longer with them I believe he is at the Singapore International School.

If anyone knows anyone who is a teacher there or administrator please contact me, and I will keep you all updated, as I plan to go to the international school recruitment fairs.
schley
More than 25 posts
More than 25 posts

Postby schley » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Offered a teaching job yesterday at the University of Northern Iowa recruitment fair. I'm excited. !
schley
More than 25 posts
More than 25 posts

Postby schley » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Offered a teaching job yesterday at the University of Northern Iowa recruitment fair. I'm excited. !
schley
More than 25 posts
More than 25 posts

Postby schley » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Offered a teaching job yesterday at the University of Northern Iowa recruitment fair. I accepted just to update. I'm excited. !
schley
More than 25 posts
More than 25 posts

Return to New Hires and Jobs - Working for Saudi Aramco